Job Posting | Warehouse Associate
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Contract Type: Regular
Pay: Starting $15/Hour - DOE
Schedule Type: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Kimes Ranch Jeans has been an industry leader in denim, and western apparel since 2009. We are a company that focuses on blending the western way of life with fashion forward thinking. We believe in quality apparel that will last a lifetime. Through this opportunity you will be able to work side by side with our entire team to get product received and stocked. You will work with Warehouse Leads to pick and ship customer and vendor orders.
BRING YOUR PASSION AND EXPERTISE:
- Prepares orders by understanding packing slips, pulling product, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area
- Ability to learn software in order to finalize orders and shipping
- Organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse
- Sort and place product on racks, and shelves according to organizational standards
- Ability or willingness to operate machinery
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping product shelves, work stations and warehouse organized
- Prior experience working in a warehouse setting preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail oriented & proactive with a strong sense of ownership and a true passion for fashion, and western industry
- Resourceful and willing to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals
- Able to adjust and thrive within a fast-paced work environment
- Must be highly collaborative
- Secure enough in yourself to be able to ask for help, say “I don’t know” and always learn from your mistakes
About Kimes Ranch
Founded in 2009, Kimes Ranch was created to fill a void in the marketplace. With a multi-generational Western history, Matt and Amanda Kimes’ desire was to create a company that produced great fitting, quality, long lasting jeans that walk the line between fashion-forward and Western friendly. The brand’s catchy logo and even more attractive company culture and customer service have brought them a loyal following amongst their Western consumers. The classically inspired line of jeans has been featured in magazines including American Cowboy, Horse & Rider, Cowboys and Indians and Chrome Magazine. Staying true to its western roots, the jeans have been showcased on television shows such as Heartland, an Alberta based television show that has been running for 14 years and the hit Emmy nominated television series, Yellowstone, created and directed by Taylor Sheridan.
Kimes Ranch. Superior Fit. Classic Style. Western Uncomplicated.
For more information on Kimes Ranch, visit www.kimesranch.com.