Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Hours: M-F, 40 hours/week
Pay: $45,000 - DOE
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll be involved in all our campaigns from creation to completion. This position provides assistance with scheduling and organizing travel for photoshoots, booking talent, coordinating with endorsees, preparing locations etc. This position will also provide administrative assistance anticipating the needs of the Chief Marketing Officer, including calendaring, scheduling meetings, following up on deliverables, and assisting with communication on their behalf. You will learn the ins and outs of our Marketing Team as you move quickly with our fast-paced and rapidly changing environment facilitating critical support. Although this an entry-level position, there is possibility for upward mobility throughout the company. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess excellent written and verbal communication in addition to exceptional people skills which allows you to successfully interact with a variety of people and job functions.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’RE:
- Bright, helpful, organized, have a sense of humor, a problem solver, a self-starter, cheerful and confident.
- Organizing data, electronic filing of images, checking product content for inconsistencies and errors etc.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate product records
- Providing administrative assistance, such as organizing meetings, calendaring, organizing catering, sending reminders, booking travel and photoshoot events
- Reviewing product marketing pages for accuracy
- Assisting with product descriptions as requested
- Organize Marketing materials for retail stores and including POP; fixturing; misc. décor etc.
- May work tradeshows as requested
- Complete special projects and other duties as requested
AT A MINIMUM WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate attitude for the apparel industry
- 1+ years of direct administrative experience from executive support, office and/or project management or event planning experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships; effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions and an ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals, ask for help when needed, and learn from mistakes.
- Excellent eye for detail, time-management, and organizational skills.
IT’S PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE:
- Associate's degree or higher in Business, Fashion, Merchandising, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Activities are performed in an office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding, and manipulating a computer mouse; required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work. Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds.
- Regular activities require the ability to quickly change priorities, which may include and/or are subject to conflict resolution.
- Ability to clearly communicate to perform essential functions.
- Regular use of standard office equipment including, but not limited to computer workstation/laptop (keyboard, monitor, mouse), printer, calculator, copier, telephone, and associated computer/technology peripherals.
- Kimes Ranch is a dog friendly environment.
We believe our team members are family. We support flexibility, investing in training and development, and propelling professional growth. We offer a competitive wage, a fun and casual work environment, and a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees including:
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401k plan with a company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
ABOUT KIMES RANCH
Founded in 2009, Kimes Ranch was created to fill a void in the marketplace. With a multi-generational Western history, Matt and Amanda Kimes’ desire was to create a company that produced great fitting, quality, long lasting jeans that walk the line between fashion-forward and Western friendly. The brand’s catchy logo and even more attractive company culture and customer service have brought them a loyal following amongst their Western consumers. The classically inspired line of jeans has been featured in magazines including American Cowboy, Horse & Rider, Cowboys and Indians and Chrome Magazine. Staying true to its western roots, the jeans have been showcased on television shows such as Heartland, an Alberta based television show that has been running for 14 years and the hit Emmy nominated television series, Yellowstone, created and directed by Taylor Sheridan.
Kimes Ranch. Superior Fit. Classic Style. Western Uncomplicated.
Kimes Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Kimes Ranch will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Kimes Ranch conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.