Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Hours: Seasonal, Full-Time, Part-Time
Pay: Starting at $17 per hour / DOE
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Kimes Ranch has been an industry leader in denim, and western apparel since 2009, blending the western way of life with fashion forward thinking. Kimes Ranch has opened our newest retail location in the premier shopping and dining district, Kierland Commons. This is a must-see luxury shopping and entertainment area in heart of the fashion district of Scottsdale, Arizona. This shopping locale is a carefully curated collection of shops, eateries, entertainment venues, heritage brands, and creative workplaces.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Actively greet and engage with our Kimes Ranch Community on the sales floor to provide the best customer experience including knowledge and fit of our products
- Support in the maintenance of a neat and tidy sales floor to ensure a positive shopping experience inclusive of folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising garments per Kimes Ranch guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Actively process, stock, and replenish garments on the sales floor and stock room
- Receive, open, and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags within efficiency timeline goals
- Close out and process sales via Shopify POS, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts, and fold and place merchandise in the appropriate bag following the register best practices routine
- Share your knowledge and skills with your colleagues, offering help where needed to build a positive working environment
- Follow all procedures and routines regarding safety, security, and administrative processes in all areas of the store
- Activities are performed in a large retail setting; required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work. Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds.
- Regular activities require the ability to quickly change priorities, which may include and/or are subject to conflict resolution.
- Ability to clearly communicate to perform essential functions.
- Regular use of standard office equipment including, but not limited to point of sale device, scanner, receipt printer, computer workstation/laptop (keyboard, monitor, mouse), printer, calculator, copier, telephone, and associated computer/technology peripherals.
ABOUT KIMES RANCH
Founded in 2009, Kimes Ranch was created to fill a void in the marketplace. With a multi-generational Western history, Matt and Amanda Kimes’ desire was to create a company that produced great fitting, quality, long lasting jeans that walk the line between fashion-forward and Western friendly. The brand’s catchy logo and even more attractive company culture and customer service have brought them a loyal following amongst their Western consumers. The classically inspired line of jeans has been featured in magazines including American Cowboy, Horse & Rider, Cowboys and Indians and Chrome Magazine. Staying true to its western roots, the jeans have been showcased on television shows such as Heartland, an Alberta based television show that has been running for 14 years and the hit Emmy nominated television series, Yellowstone, created and directed by Taylor Sheridan.
Kimes Ranch. Superior Fit. Classic Style. Western Uncomplicated.
Kimes Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Kimes Ranch will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Kimes Ranch conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.