Job Posting | Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Hours: Full-Time & Part-Time
Pay: Part-Time $13/hour; Full-Time $15/hour
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
As part of the Kimes Ranch Family, you will take on new responsibilities, learn skills for life, meet friends, and start finding ways to make your big dreams come true. We offer our sales associates competitive commission packages, product discounts and more!
Kimes Ranch has been an industry leader in denim, and western apparel since 2009, blending the western way of life with fashion forward thinking. Kimes Ranch has opened our flagship retail store in the legendary Horse and Mule Barns of Mule Alley in the Stockyards Historic District. This is a must-see destination for those who travel through Texas and is the heart of the fashion and entertainment district of Fort Worth. This shopping locale boasts a carefully curated collection of shops, eateries, entertainment venues, heritage brands, creative workplaces and the Dover Hotel, a rustic-luxe 4-star hotel.
BRING YOUR PASSION AND EXPERTISE:
Join the Kimes Ranch Family and be a leader in western industry with us by making everyone look, feel and do good. Help us by:
- Welcoming customers into the store
- Staying knowledgeable about our range of products
- Explaining to customers the best products and their features
- Recommending related products to increase customers’ options and enrich the shopping experience
- Accepting and processing sales, operate the POS register and resolve returns issues
- Promoting special sales, offers and awareness of brand
At Kimes Ranch, we take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves. We welcome you to the Kimes Ranch Family where you can be yourself, make a difference, and have fun with us!
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Actively greet and engage with our Kimes Ranch Community on the sales floor to provide the best customer experience including knowledge and fit of our products
- Support in the maintenance of a neat and tidy sales floor to ensure a positive shopping experience inclusive of folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising garments per Kimes Ranch guidelines to maximize selling opportunities
- Actively process, stock, and replenish garments on the sales floor and stock room
- Receive, open, and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags within efficiency timeline goals
- Process sales, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts, and fold and place merchandise in the appropriate bag following the register best practices routine
- Share your knowledge and skills with your colleagues, offering help where needed to build a positive working environment
- Follow all procedures and routines regarding safety, security, and administrative processes in all areas of the store
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Prior experience working in retail setting preferred
- Prior experience in western, or agricultural setting preferred but not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with customers, peers, and store management
- Organized, detail oriented & proactive with a strong sense of ownership and a true passion for fashion, and western industry
- Resourceful self-starter; ability to work independently and as part of a team, and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Be willing to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals, ask for help when needed, and learn from mistakes
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Ability to use a calculator to perform simple mathematical functions, including percentages
- Frequently required to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, including cash register and handheld equipment
- Frequently required to lift/move up to 25lbs
- Involves hearing, color vision and close vision
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping
ABOUT KIMES RANCH
Founded in 2009, Kimes Ranch was created to fill a void in the marketplace. With a multi-generational Western history, Matt and Amanda Kimes’ desire was to create a company that produced great fitting, quality, long lasting jeans that walk the line between fashion-forward and Western friendly. The brand’s catchy logo and even more attractive company culture and customer service have brought them a loyal following amongst their Western consumers. The classically inspired line of jeans has been featured in magazines including American Cowboy, Horse & Rider, Cowboys and Indians and Chrome Magazine. Staying true to its western roots, the jeans have been showcased on television shows such as Heartland, an Alberta based television show that has been running for 14 years and the hit Emmy nominated television series, Yellowstone, created and directed by Taylor Sheridan.
Kimes Ranch. Superior Fit. Classic Style. Western Uncomplicated.
To apply, contact us for Career Opportunities, or submit resumes to MacKinnon Crawford | firstname.lastname@example.org.