Job Posting | Product Marketing Assistant
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Hours: M-F, 40 hours/week
Pay: $45,000 - DOE
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
As the Product Marketing Assistant, you’re in a vital position interfacing between the Production and Marketing teams to optimize the internal management of our product lifecycle, which drives the success of our ecommerce. This is a relationally driven position that anticipates the needs of the Production Manager and Chief Marketing Officer, manages the minute details for a high-volume product portfolio, and resolves operational issues before they arise. You’ll be creating SKU’s and new product upload spreadsheets that require an eye for detail and an understanding of product collections, categories and tagging system. You will move quickly with our fast-paced and rapidly changing environment facilitating critical communication across departments and strategically supporting the product development and marketing processes. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess excellent written and verbal communication while having exceptional people skills which allows you to successfully interact with a variety of people and job functions.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Ensure all product data is correct including naming conventions, attributes and schema are consistent between product and images across repositories
- Manage the collection of product images and updating across all platform systems including Dropbox, NuOrder, Shopify, Air, Amazon, and our Partner Portal
- Ensure cohesiveness of product between software platforms: BlueCherry (ERP), NuOrder (B2B) and Shopify (B2C); including adding and merging products on Shopify and NuOrder for product launches
- Create and optimize product listings in Shopify and WMS to include pricing, inventory, SKU’s, new product upload spreadsheets, barcodes, shipping weight product details, fit information, collection organization, alt tags on images, etc.
- Ensure Amazon listings are in conjunction with best practices and have proper IRP
- Maintain documentation for all product images and the protocols in place with product, interfacing between Production Manager and IT
- Oversee the harm codes of each product make; ensure correct and most cost-efficient harm codes are being utilized
- Maintain the color swatches for all product, checking against each style code
- Measure all product and maintain a sizing repository for ERP system including database inseam, as well as providing fit guide to Sales and Customer Service team for each new product launch
- Perform quality control on all new samples, track all product defects, and report to leadership
- Responsible for managing the collection of images for retailers for seasonal releases, new marketing launches, POP etc.
- Review product marketing pages for accuracy
- Mange all samples to ensure their movement through to product development process is in coordination with the development calendar
- Develop product descriptions as requested
- Complete special projects and other duties as requested
AT A MINIMUM WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate attitude for the apparel industry.
- Excellent eye for detail, time-management, and organizational skills. You’ll need to understand systems and be able to correct product interfacing errors.
- 1+ years of direct administrative experience from executive support, office and/or project management or event planning experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships; effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions and an ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals, ask for help when needed, and learn from mistakes.
IT’S PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Fashion, Merchandising, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Activities are performed in an office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding, and manipulating a computer mouse; required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work. Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds.
- Regular activities require the ability to quickly change priorities, which may include and/or are subject to conflict resolution.
- Ability to clearly communicate to perform essential functions.
- Regular use of standard office equipment including, but not limited to computer workstation/laptop (keyboard, monitor, mouse), printer, calculator, copier, telephone, and associated computer/technology peripherals.
- Kimes Ranch is a dog friendly environment.
We believe our team members are family. We support flexibility, investing in training and development, and propelling professional growth. We offer a competitive wage, a fun and casual work environment, and a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees including:
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401k plan with a company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
ABOUT KIMES RANCH
Founded in 2009, Kimes Ranch was created to fill a void in the marketplace. With a multi-generational Western history, Matt and Amanda Kimes’ desire was to create a company that produced great fitting, quality, long lasting jeans that walk the line between fashion-forward and Western friendly. The brand’s catchy logo and even more attractive company culture and customer service have brought them a loyal following amongst their Western consumers. The classically inspired line of jeans has been featured in magazines including American Cowboy, Horse & Rider, Cowboys and Indians and Chrome Magazine. Staying true to its western roots, the jeans have been showcased on television shows such as Heartland, an Alberta based television show that has been running for 14 years and the hit Emmy nominated television series, Yellowstone, created and directed by Taylor Sheridan.
Kimes Ranch. Superior Fit. Classic Style. Western Uncomplicated.
Kimes Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Kimes Ranch will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Kimes Ranch conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.
To apply, contact us for Career Opportunities, or submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources| firstname.lastname@example.org.