Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Hours: M-F, 40 hours/week
Pay: $45,000 - $55,000; DOE
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
As an Administrative Business Partner, you’re at the heart of the Kimes Ranch family serving the business operations team and the soul that keeps our headquarters office moving forward. This is a relationally driven position that welcomes visitors to the headquarters office, facilitates a variety of tasks, and anticipates the needs of the Executive team resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with our fast-paced and rapidly changing environment facilitating critical communication across departments and strategically supporting operational projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess excellent communication and people skills which allow you to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Greet and direct clients, customers, vendors etc. who arrive at our headquarters office.
- Answer and redirect all incoming and intra-organization calls.
- Provide scheduling and calendar management for Executive team.
- Maintain master company calendar and department calendars to facilitate travel and event communication across company
- Facilitate booking travel for internal and external entities, as well as facilitating travel and other expense reimbursements.
- Manage our hospitality accounts working to update contracts annually.
- Maintain all administrative account information.
- Facilitate purchasing card transactions and reconciliations.
- May facilitate our Accounting team with various tasks including following up with AR.
- Contact other service providers as directed, e.g., UPS, FedEx, Staples
- Distribute and collect all incoming mail which involves carrying approx. 25-30 lb boxes and delivered to multiple locations across ranch.
- Collect and processes outgoing mail including necessary trips to USPS and bank as directed.
- Maintain office supply room including organizing and placing supply orders as needed.
- Process other procurement orders as directed.
- Provide administrative assistance and routine data entry as needed for multiple departments including word processing, spreadsheets, preparation of routine correspondence and reports, assist with processing customer requests, and a variety of other general administrative tasks.
- Complete special projects as requested by Director of Operations.
AT A MINIMUM WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 1+ years of direct administrative experience including executive support, office and/or project management or event planning experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships; effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions and an ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals, ask for help when needed, and learn from mistakes
IT’S PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling and calendar management, booking travel, processing expense reimbursements including experience using software such as SAPConcur
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting practices and software (e.g., Quickbooks, Microsoft 365 etc.)
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to multitask, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Activities are performed in an office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding, and manipulating a computer mouse; required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work. Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds.
- Regular activities require the ability to quickly change priorities, which may include and/or are subject to conflict resolution.
- Ability to clearly communicate to perform essential functions.
- Regular use of standard office equipment including, but not limited to: computer workstation/laptop (keyboard, monitor, mouse), printer, calculator, copier, telephone, and associated computer/technology peripherals.
- Kimes Ranch is a dog friendly environment.
We believe our team members are family. We support flexibility, investing in training and development, and propelling professional growth. We offer a competitive wage, a fun and casual work environment, and a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees including:
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401k plan with a company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
ABOUT KIMES RANCH
Founded in 2009, Kimes Ranch was created to fill a void in the marketplace. With a multi-generational Western history, Matt and Amanda Kimes’ desire was to create a company that produced great fitting, quality, long lasting jeans that walk the line between fashion-forward and Western friendly. The brand’s catchy logo and even more attractive company culture and customer service have brought them a loyal following amongst their Western consumers. The classically inspired line of jeans has been featured in magazines including American Cowboy, Horse & Rider, Cowboys and Indians and Chrome Magazine. Staying true to its western roots, the jeans have been showcased on television shows such as Heartland, an Alberta based television show that has been running for 14 years and the hit Emmy nominated television series, Yellowstone, created and directed by Taylor Sheridan.
Kimes Ranch. Superior Fit. Classic Style. Western Uncomplicated.
Kimes Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Kimes Ranch will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Kimes Ranch conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.