Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Hours: M-F, 40 hours/week
Pay: $55,000-$65,000; DOE
WHAT’S COOL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
At Kimes Ranch, our customers come first. As an Accounts Receivable Accountant, you’re at the heart of our business team upholding our high customer service standards from the financial standpoint driving our business growth at the wholesale level. This is a relationally driven position that develops and maintains a positive rapport with key accounts while managing a high-volume AR portfolio. This role reconciles customer accounts, resolves issues delaying payment, processes payments, and monitors all aging accounts. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess excellent communication and people skills which allow you to interact with a variety of people and job functions. You maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables you to get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL:
- Establish and review credit limits for large, key accounts
- Process daily invoicing, set up new accounts, and facilitate credit references
- Maintain a continuous flow of revenue by managing accounts receivable balances and monitor credit limits
- Research, collect and analyze information to identify any errors that require corrections to payments that could result in possible resolution alternatives
- Work to verify and record transactions and resolve account discrepancies
- Reconcile customer accounts and resolve issues delaying payments
- Issue manual invoices and credit memos
- Post to paid accounts and close out unpaid balances
- Collect past due accounts aging beyond 30-60 days working successfully by the establishment of positive rapport with accounts
- Interface with collections agency if necessary
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and our sales team
- Assist other accountants as needed
AT A MINIMUM WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration and 2 years’ experience or 5+ years in related experience or any combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships; effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions and an ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to multitask, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Customer service orientation with strong negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail and strong data entry skills
- Ability to work independently and also work effectively within a team setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, TEAMS etc.)
- Ability to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals, ask for help when needed, and learn from mistakes
IT’S PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Accountant and/or Credit Analyst (B2B Collections experience)
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting practices and software (e.g., Quickbooks, Microsoft 365 etc.)
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Activities are performed in an office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding, and manipulating a computer mouse; required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work. Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds.
- Regular activities require the ability to quickly change priorities, which may include and/or are subject to conflict resolution.
- Ability to clearly communicate to perform essential functions.
- Regular use of standard office equipment including, but not limited to: computer workstation/laptop (keyboard, monitor, mouse), printer, calculator, copier, telephone, and associated computer/technology peripherals.
- Kimes Ranch is a dog friendly environment.
We believe our team members are family. We support flexibility, investing in training and development, and propelling professional growth. We offer a competitive wage, a fun and casual work environment, and a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Training, Growth & Mentorship Opportunities
ABOUT KIMES RANCH
Founded in 2009, Kimes Ranch was created to fill a void in the marketplace. With a multi-generational Western history, Matt and Amanda Kimes’ desire was to create a company that produced great fitting, quality, long lasting jeans that walk the line between fashion-forward and Western friendly. The brand’s catchy logo and even more attractive company culture and customer service have brought them a loyal following amongst their Western consumers. The classically inspired line of jeans has been featured in magazines including American Cowboy, Horse & Rider, Cowboys and Indians and Chrome Magazine. Staying true to its western roots, the jeans have been showcased on television shows such as Heartland, an Alberta based television show that has been running for 14 years and the hit Emmy nominated television series, Yellowstone, created and directed by Taylor Sheridan.
Kimes Ranch. Superior Fit. Classic Style. Western Uncomplicated.
Kimes Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Kimes Ranch will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Kimes Ranch conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.